Support Us Name a Seat
This is a unique opportunity to dedicate a seat at Shanklin Theatre in a location of your choice (subject to availability) with your special or personal message.
You can “Name a Seat” for a minimum donation of £100 that lasts for ten years.
Your special or personal message will be engraved onto a plaque which will be affixed to an auditorium seat of your choice, thus making it a very special part of the Theatre’s history.
Dedicate to Someone Special
You can name a seat:
- In your own name or family name.
- In memory of someone special, a family member or a loved one.
- As a gift to someone special celebrating a life event, a birthday, wedding, anniversary, retirement or even the birth of a baby.
- In the name of a group, company, association or business etc.
In addition, you will receive an official certificate of support from the theatre confirming your seat location. The "Name a Seat" scheme will help go towards our ongoing restoration programme.
Your money will ensure Shanklin Theatre stays open not only for the community but also for visitors to enjoy our shows and local theatre productions.
3 ways to Name a Seat:
- Phone the Theatre Box office on 01983 868000 or visit in person
- Complete this form and return it to the Box Office via email or by post: View Form
- Online HERE: Purchase Online
If you wish to renew your existing seat plaque, please call the Box Office on 01983 868000 or visit in person.
Please note, dedicated seats may not be available for specific performances, events or shows.
Our endorsements from the Theatre's Stars
"I'm proud to be Patron of this lovely theatre, and if you are able to sponsor a seat this will go to help in the future running of the theatre"
"Please help to keep this lovely theatre going by sponsoring one of their seats with a dedicated plaque" - Best wishes
"To name a seat was a truly unique way of telling my wife how much I love her, and at a venue where we have such lovely memories"