Support Us Become a Friend of the theatre
By becoming a Friend, you will help fund essential work required to keep Shanklin Theatre open while receiving excellent benefits as follows:
- Discounts on tickets on selected shows. A FOST member can buy up to 4 tickets at discounted price. Look on the latest Theatre brochure, the Theatre website and posters to find out the shows with discounted tickets for FOST.
- FOST Newsletter “Stage-Write” which brings the latest news on FOST and the theatre.
- Priority bookings whenever possible. FOST members have the opportunity for a short while generally a day or two to buy tickets in advance of the general public. The members are notified by email.
- A monthly Members’ draw of 3 x £10 theatre vouchers. The draw is free and the membership number is automatically added to the draw. The draws are taking place in the Box Office on the last Friday of each month. See the winners of the latest draw here .
- No fees to exchange tickets for the same show. For non members, the fee remains at £2 per ticket.
- Advance notice of forthcoming big shows, when possible. Members will be notified in advance by email of the date the tickets are going on sale. This gives the opportunity to be one of the first to buy tickets.
The annual subscription fees are as follows:
To renew or upgrade your membership you can:
Choose Payment Method
Direct Debit Details
This mode of payment will save you time and money and your membership will always be up-to-date when booking for a show. No more renewal notifications, letters, cheques or trips to the Box Office. An email account is required in order to setup online Direct Debit.
In order to set-up the DD and handle money transfer between your bank account and the FOST account, FOST is using GoCardless Ltd which is certified by the FCA (number 597190) and is a BACS approved bureau.
FOST does not have access to your bank account details. Only GoCardless handles bank account information.
No initial payment will be retrieved from your account without notification.
If there are any changes in membership fees or dates you will be notified by email before payment.
The first payment will be taken shortly after your account is set-up for new members or when your existing membership expires for existing FOST members.
Once completed and submitted the form will go to the Membership Secretary who will initiate the setup with GoCardless.