FOST is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its members; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering as a member with us
How will we be using your personal data?
- To administer electronically your membership account
- To keep you informed of your membership status and AGM notification
- To keep you informed of FOST news, FOST promotional information such as FOST Theatre Show discounts and FOST events.
FOST is a subsidiary of Shanklin Theatre & Community Trust, Registered Charity No. 1146834, Company No. 07450494. Shanklin Theatre Ltd is also a subsidiary of STCT.
We never sell your data or share it to anyone outside FOST and Shanklin Theatre Ltd.
International data transfers
We do not, and have no plans to, transfer data to any country outside the UK
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Access to your information and contact details
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. We will make every effort to reply with 14 days. See contact details below.
- Please let us know if personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. See contact details below.
FOST membership Secretary , Shanklin Theatre, Prospect Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, PO37 6AJ.
Policy last updated May2018